TEN THINGS WRONG WITH THE WORLD
1. Cheerleading parties that occur on the same night that you have planned a sleepover for.
1 and a half. THE INSERT KEY!! AAAAAAH!
2. Bridget watever her name is and Mary knowing about kaitlin's whole ordeal and then telling ppl...I'm not mad at either of them that's just another thing that's wrong with the world.
4. Sickness. I hate it. But it kind of makes me laugh that I caught mine from ben. haha. ironic no?
5. puppy poo. it occurs in the most random places and you can't find it until the smell becomes pungent enough
6. El Chupa Cabara. Someone should go kill that thing.
7. This conversation:
"What should I make you to eat? Wait what are you eating?"
"Stop eating those! I'm making u something to eat."
"I haven't told you what I want yet!" gulp.
"Well. Edamame salad or pasta?"
"I don't like that pasta."
"edamames it is!"
8. Blues Clues. The new ones. WHY THE FUCK DOES BLUE TALK!?
9. My grandmother call's my cousin (who's married and has two kids, one being a three year old named sophie who I think Brooke has met) and Sophie answers the phone and my grandma says "Is your daddy there?" and Sophie, making up his mind for him, says "He doesn't want to talk to you." and puts the phone down and walks away. So now my grandmother is yelling into the phone in hopes that some passerby will hear her and pick up the phone. There are some things money can't buy. For everything else there's mastercard.
10. Bush. Nuff said.
AND THE NEW FEAUTRED THING WRONG WITH THE WORLD:
****The fact that I just said Nuff. eww.
alright. More rantings time. blegh blegh yuck baweoifuweoiuf. jI hateawelktje! HHHUUUUUUUMMMMMMAAAAAANNNN~! LASKFDIE. dieirkkilinglineg. 399fjfjfjfkdwodkg.
sometimes my brain doesn't think in complete sentences. I didn't even notice but in the second to last sentence I spelled "die", "kkiling" and "line". None of which were on purpose. I'm not out to murder any lines, rest assured.
OPTIONS: Security: Public/ Text formatting: Auto/ Music:/ Mood: ^/ Entry is backdated:/ comment settings: Default/ Screen Comments: Default/ User picture Icon: (default).
SO THER. e. ummm...wow this is fun, why didn't I think of this?